Emergency AC Repair and Heater Repair Services for Greensboro, High Point, and all of Guilford County
The height of summer and the depths of winter have two things in common: extreme weather and temperatures. These are the worst times for your HVAC system to fail you but, statistically speaking, it’s also when a breakdown is most likely to occur. Whether it’s blistering sweat or teeth chattering chill, neither sounds like a whole lot of fun.
Luckily, the HVAC professionals here at Air Treatment Inc. are ready and waiting to help you.
When to Call Us
If you notice any of the following issues with your air conditioning or heating system, contact us right away:
- Air conditioner is on, but air is warm
- Heat is on, but air is cold
- Indoor temperature doesn’t match the thermostat setting
- Low airflow from your vents
- Unequal heating or cooling throughout your home
- Feeling ill or light headed when near your furnace
What to Expect When You Call
Our heating and cooling professionals are factory trained to provide only the best customer service. With a call to Air Treatment Inc., you can expect:
- On-demand availability, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A real, live customer service specialist; no automated recordings
- Transparent pricing and clear explanations of what to expect
- Guaranteed repairs, done right the first time
- Certified, licensed, trained professionals
- Help dispatched to your home as soon as possible
- Five-star customer service
- Residential and commercial assistance for all HVAC makes and models
5-Star Service Guarantee
We recognize the stress homeowners feel when something goes awry, especially in the middle of the night. You can count on our technicians to be warm, courteous, fast, and thorough. We’ll make the entire experience as easy and pleasant as possible, and you can rest assured we will get the job done right.
We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction and service excellence. If for any reason you aren’t happy, we want to hear about it. We stake our reputation on our technicians, so please let us know where we may have room for improvement.
Are you in or around Greensboro and have an HVAC Emergency? Reach out to us right away or call our Emergency Team right now at 336-790-3206. We’ll dispatch an expert as soon as possible and make your house feel like a comfortable haven once again.
Remember: the best solution to a HVAC problem is prevention. Schedule your HVAC system inspection today.