Heating and Air Conditioning Services for Greensboro NC and all of Guilford County
Your family spends a good part of each day indoors, so it’s important to partner with an experienced HVAC contractor who can keep the environment in your home comfortable and healthy. Since 1967, businesses and homeowners in Greensboro and the surrounding communities have trusted the pros at Air Treatment Inc. to provide exceptional work and fair prices.
Heating and Air Conditioning ServiceWe offer a full array of services for every phase of the cooling and heating equipment lifecycle:
- Air Conditioning Service: If it’s time to replace your AC unit, we have complete air conditioning installation services for retrofit and new construction applications. Every system we install is engineered to provide even comfort throughout your home in all weather conditions. We carry a variety of systems, including heat pumps, central air conditioners, and ductless mini-splits. Should your existing air conditioner break down; our factory trained service technicians will quickly locate the problem and restore your system to full functionality. For emergencies, we offer 24/7 service.
- Heating Service: Older furnaces are inefficient, and a gas standing pilot-light model can become unsafe. If you’re experiencing high winter utility costs or frequent breakdowns, talk to one of our comfort specialists. They can explain the relative benefits of different heating options, including heat pumps, furnaces and geothermal heating.
- Commercial Service: An HVAC system plays a critical role in maintaining daily business operations. If there’s a service disruption, sales may suffer, and employee productivity can plummet. Our service techs have the experience and knowledge required to repair and install commercial HVAC equipment in the 5-15 ton range. Minimizing downtime is critical, so we always prioritize commercial service calls.
- Maintenance Service: Preventive maintenance can help improve comfort, reduce repair costs and extend the life of your heating and cooling equipment. As part of our maintenance service, our technicians will visit your home or office on a semiannual basis and perform a variety of critical tests, inspections, and calibrations. A preseason tune-up helps restore lost efficiency and can expose hidden problems before they cause an unanticipated breakdown in extreme weather. That’s why every major manufacturer includes preventive maintenance as a provision in their warranty coverage.
- Indoor Air Quality: Whether your home is old or new, it may have an indoor air quality problem. New homes have tight perimeters, which restrict fresh air pathways. Older homes are often leaky, and dirt, dust, and other debris can be drawn inside due to negative pressure. If you notice someone in your family is suffering from allergies, asthma or other respiratory problems, call the IAQ experts at Air Treatment Inc. We have a full arsenal of products, including filtration, ventilation, UV lights and dehumidifiers that will help keep the air inside your home clean and healthy.